Avatar

Friday, June 18, 2010

Tool #7: Digital Storytelling

I got to make a photo story! The prospect of this was quite frightening, actually--it sounded really hard to me. But, I just followed the step by step instructions that the Photo Story Microsoft software gave, and it turned out to be easy and fun to create! I strung together pictures of the last few weeks my students and I had in class, where we celebrated Go Texan day and got to visit the zoo. I then added background music from the Sample Music that the Windows Vista program provides. Since I was nervous about copyright infringement, I checked online, and all of the sample music Windows provides is actually not copyrighted. Good to know, hahaha.

Watching my photo story again really made me nostalgic!! The memories are so lovely :-)

Now that I know how to make photo stories, I will definitely create them during the school year, especially before breaks or holidays. I know that the kids would love reliving the memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment