Avatar

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tool #3: Making Images!

So on I continue on this 11 blogging tools adventure. I'm really learning a lot! Today, I completed the third tool, which involved generating images. From the 11 tools page, I discovered two awesome sites: Wordle and Image Chef, each of which I used to create the two new gadgets on the sidebar of my page. I'll definitely keep these sites in mind for the next schoolyear--creating positive images in the classroom seems like a fun and educational activity.
The two samples I created might be used to encourage the students, and motivate their learning process. Students could create their own word clouds, using words from a certain topic that we learn in the classroom.

I'm really excited to start on the next tool!

P.S. Thanks to Mrs. Yollis for giving me the great tip on comment moderation!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment