Avatar

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tool #1: Creating a Blog

My name is Mrs. Siso, and I am a bilingual pre-K teacher for the Lion Lane School. As a hands-on educator, I appreciate the valuable tool that blogging can potentially be for my students. Blogging would create a new place for my students to interact with each other while actively implementing the use of higher technologies necessary to learn. In my classroom, I would use blogging as a venue for interaction.
This is my first blog, and I therefore followed the step by step instructions on the Blogger website in order to create it. I additionally followed the Voki Avatar instructions from the "tool #1" of the "11 Tools for the 21st Century Learner" blog.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to what you find helpful to you with your younger students. I think there are lots of tools that will help you teach, but I think some of them will be tols the kids can use (with help) to do some of their learning!
    I know all of it will have the element of fun!

    ReplyDelete